I am looking for a Vegan Friendly Registered Dietitian for Recipe Creation.
Check out the project below
The purpose of this project is to deliver one (1) set of five (5) different vegan recipes for readers to explore a specific ingredient. One (1) recipe for each standard meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) plus two (2) more recipes appropriate for a snack.
The total project has a total of 24 specified ingredients. The specified ingredient is to be used as the “star” ingredient. The current request is to complete one (1) set of five (5) recipes. Based upon your delivered product you may be asked to create the remaining sets.
- Breakfast recipe should be the largest meal
- Lunch recipe should be the second largest meal.
- Dinner should be the lightest meal.
- Snacks should have one suitable for evening/bedtime and one for morning or afternoon.
- Recipes should be built using whole foods.
- No commercial meat, dairy, or poultry substitutes may be used as ingredients.
- Recipes should be written in American English using grams, milliliters and liters.
- Nutrition values for complete recipe as well as per serving should be included.
- Macronutrient percentages are required for each recipe.
- Bean curd and tempeh are okay to use.
If you have any questions, schedule a zoom meeting using this link for us to discuss your questions. You will be able to share your preliminary questions when scheduling to help us maximize our time together.
Eating vegetables is a good thing. I believe this 100%. In fact, it is one of the very first things discussed and tracked with my Health Coaching clients. Every program covers this core Nutrition Habit. Eat your veggies!
But, the timing of my vegetables is something of a conversation starter while seated around the table at conferences and networking events. While most start with their proteins or fast-carbs I begin with my vegetables. I eat at least half (more often ALL) of them before bringing in the proteins & fast-carbs. This always results in at least one person at the table asking my WHY I eat my veggies first.
My first reply is typically a simple one: “Just something I prefer.” I could of course blind everyone with the science behind why I prefer this, but my approach has always been to add positive, sustainable habits that meet others right where they are with their lifestyle demands. For many this is a perfectly suitable reply with no further discussion sought. It keeps everyone in a good frame of mind and I am not dominating the conversation, something my great-grandmother warned against during social settings.
But then there are those instances when several around the table want to know more about “Veggies First” preference. This blog series shares these conversations from over the years.
My FibroTrainer clients were super excited about this and I think you will be too. FibroClimb is now available every Monday LIVE right through the FibroTrainer FB page.
Group Class Details
Monday 11:00 am – 11:15 am EST – replays and extra follow along videos are available between class.
Must have PAR-Q on file – you can do that here
$10 per month or included in your FibroTrainer subscription.
No refunds. You can cancel anytime.
This post is to share my #1 total favorite online image tool with you. You can get started with a free account and upgrade when you are ready.
You 100% need this if you do 1+ of these:
- Enjoy sharing pics on FB or Instagram.
- Have more than one social media platform.
- Want to have GREAT looking images but don’t want to spend a ton of time making it happen.
- Manage or help out with FB groups or pages for friends or clients.
- Want to up your game as an online trainer or expert.
Full disclosure, I am a GetStencil affiliate which means when you use my affiliate link to set up your account two things happen.
- I get a kickback from the company.
- you get invited to join the Rebecca’s Get Stencil Friends & Family FB group where I share my tips & tricks for using Get Stencil and answer your questions about using Get Stencil.
Check out this video showing how powerful and easy it is to use GetStencil.
If you have joined Get Stencil using my link and I haven’t invited you to my group complete the fields below.